Help Me Thrive North Texas is a local enhancement of the Help Me Grow National model. It focuses on youth ages 6 to 18 to promote optimal development of youth and connect their families with appropriate services and resources.
Here are Opportunities to Get Involved:
Become a Community Partner!
Help Me Grow & Help Me Thrive system of care models offer a variety of benefits to community agencies and individuals.
Submit a Partnership Pledge:
Benefits of Partnership:
- Materials and trainings to support optimal child & youth development
- Bi-directional referrals for family serving organizations through the FINDconnect system
- Support in implementation and/or expansion of developmental screening practice
- Contribute to collective impact efforts to improve outcomes for all North Texas families
- Increase equitable access to quality programs for marginalized families
- Provide expertise to improve early childhood-youth serving systems
- Support in implementation and/or expansion of family and youth engagement and leadership
Volunteer to be on a Subcommittee!
Are you interested in getting involved with the Help Me Grow/Help Me Thrive North Texas subcommittees?